The Region VII WorkForce West Virginia Career Centers can assist employees/job seekers. Services provided through the WorkForce West Virginia Career Centers include, but are not limited to the following:
- Case Management Services
- Vocational Guidance Assistance
- Job Development Contracts
- Referrals to Job Openings
- Labor Market Information
- Veteran Tax Credit Eligibility Determination
- Civil Services Information
- Referral to Partners and Other Agencies
- Financial Management Workshops
- WorkFirst Workshops: Resume Writing & Interview Skills
Here are websites which allow the employee/job seeker to access job openings, research resume information, and explore career fields and training programs.
The Region VII WorkForce West Virginia Career Centers are located in Moorefield and Martinsburg. For additional information, contact your local WorkForce West Virginia Career Center.